Join other organizations working together to end the fatherless epidemic!
How Does Membership Benefit My Organization?
- Access to the Coaching Lab where you can receive coaching, mentorship, and discipleship.
- Access to the Resource Portal where you can use any and all of the available resources including how to set up a non-profit, how to mentor, how to create websites, and much, much more.
- Use the documentary, Fatherless Epidemic, to educate Christians, raise funds, call the Church to action.
- Access to apply for grant money.
- Invitation to an annual retreat.
- Invitation to collaborate with other ministries from The Alliance.
- The ability to co-brand with The Alliance logo.
What Commitments Will My Organization Have?
- The organization must continually exhibit a high level of integrity as an ambassador of Christ and of The Alliance.
- The organization must provide monthly or quarterly newsletter updates to The Alliance. We want to share your pictures, testimonies, and ministry fruit with our network.
- The organization must agree to pay it forward once you are in a position to do so.
What Is The Application Process?
- The organization must read and agree to The Alliance Statement of Faith.
- The organization must fill out an application providing information about the organization.
- Once approved, the organization will be emailed a link to signup with a username and password to access the "Members Only" section of this website. This will give the organization access to the members-only resources mentioned above.
Who May Apply?
- Non-profit organizations
- Coaches, teachers, mentors and disciple-makers