Statement Of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and as such allows us to confidently know about God Himself and about how we should live in relationship with Him and others.
- We believe that just as God calls us to community with Himself, He Himself is a God of community, existing in the form of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, all of whom are worthy of equal honor and praise.
- We believe that all humankind was created by and for God, but that the human race has consistently chosen its own path away from God, both individually and corporately. The result of humanity's choice has been a broken relationship with God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and through His death and resurrection has provided a way for all who trust in Him to have their sins forgiven and to enter into a relationship with Him.
- We believe that simultaneous with an individual's trust in the person and work of Christ, the gift of God's Spirit is given to the individual so that life with God can be lived out by Christ’s strength and on His terms.
- We believe in life after death for everyone who has lived. Those who have trusted in Christ will enjoy a relationship with Him forever, but those who have not trusted in Him will incur the wrath of a God whose offer of forgiveness and reconciliation has been rejected.
- We believe that the call of each Christian is to live in obedience to the Lord as they seek to obey God’s Great Commandment, His Great Commission and to pursue holiness.
- We believe in adhering to the standard set forth in Scripture, no matter how unpopular they may appear to a fallen world. For example, we believe that God created man and woman. We also believe that marriage is to be between a man and a woman.